Guide Therapeutics is solving the challenge of DNA and RNA delivery. Founded by experts in RNA delivery, Guide Therapeutics has assembled a team of specialists in manufacturing, target selection, drug development, and business development.
Guide Therapeutics is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Research Associate to join our team. The primary responsibilities for this position will be executing in vitro and in vivo biological assays and materials characterization techniques to develop mechanistic insights related to lipid nanoparticle (LNP) mediated RNA delivery.
- Prepare organic and aqueous reagents and solutions under sterile conditions while minimizing RNase contamination
- Formulate and characterize LNPs using bioanalytical and characterization techniques
- Execute in vitro and in vivo experiments using LNPs to determine efficacy of LNPs
- Use fluorescent-activated cells sorting (FACS), ELISA, MSD and other immunological assays to support development pipeline
- Operate and maintain multiple laboratory instruments
- Demonstrate basic lab competency in preparing reagents and buffers & handling chemicals
- Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering and receiving of lab supplies
- Ability to work effectively within a broader cross-functional team
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, and modify experiments to reach desired goals
- Communicate research and development findings with internal partners
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Biology, or Chemistry with 0-2 years of industry experience
- Sound understanding of cell biology, molecular biology and biological processes is required
- A background in delivery of genetic medicines is desired but not required
- Broad skill set that enables communication across multiple disciplines (biology, chemistry)
- Follow and write standard operating procedures
- Documentation of results and data analysis
- Ensure safety and product quality throughout the laboratory environment
- Capable of repetitive tasks and performing other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral)
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.